Friday 2 September 2011

Vacation Begins

Oh yes after yapping about it for days, I am officially on vacation. I cannot tell you what joy it was for me to shut the alarm off completely off this morning, to know it would not go off again for two weeks, unless absolutely necessary. I dislike waking to the sound of an alarm, and I do not care if you wrap it up nicely and make it a radio instead, its still a nasty little noise that makes me get up when I do not want to.

So what will I be doing the first day of my vacay??? I will be installing my kitchen floor. I want it done and this weekend is the only free time I will have to get it done. I have other fun things planned for the coming days. I will of course be sharing pictures of said project at a later date, like tomorrow or the next day.

I have my lists completed, I have plans made, places to go and people to see. I started it off with my usual no cook Friday group. Fish and chips at a local British style pub then off to Tim Horton's for coffee.  Now I am home, noodling on the 'puter and watching tv at the same time. My favorite kind of multi-tasking.

I think I need to go make a cup of tea, settle myself in my comfy chair and relax. I wish you all a happy safe long weekend.

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment