Wednesday 14 September 2011

Just killin' time

That's what I feel like I am doing today. I had great intentions of working in the yard but I apparently no longer feel that way. Its nearly noon and I am still not out in the yard. I have managed to make breakfast, deliver the puppet order to one of the local schools, take out the garbage and recycling, run the dishwasher and make a couple of phone calls. I will before the day is over clean up my kitchen and instead of yard work I will work on the Endless Stars quilt that I managed to make too small.

Happy news, Happy Squares quilt is bound, washed and on the bed where it belongs. I love the scrappyness of this quilt. Its a stash buster and I really need to make more of this sort of quilt.

Best Friend should arrive today around supper time. I just hope that I do not wander about in a lazy daze until she gets here, unable to settle on doing something constructive. Yesterday I got my head board, finished the trim in the kitchen, wash the floors, vacuumed, bound a quilt, cleaned the litter box, washed all the mats, put a handle on my new to me kitchen cabinet, got my new to me cell phone activated, did some shopping and disconnect the upstairs air conditioner.  I just want today to have some accomplishments.

Maybe I will start with unloading the dishwasher and see were it goes from there.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment