Tuesday 20 September 2011

Am I in High School Again?

Today we had a bomb threat at work, had to evacuate the building, stand around in the parking lots shivering and wondering what was going to happen. Turns out nothing thankfully, just an angry person trying to make a point. Sigh. I would have been so ticked if the building had gone up, I left my knitting bag behind. My puppet pattern book is in that bag, its hours and hours of work. It did not take long, they found the person that did it and all was back to to normal by noon. I have not been involved in a bomb scare since high school. The rest of the day was all wonky, I could not get back into the grove of working again. Not scared just disrupted and ticked off because I was really getting things done and then wham, I am outside waiting for the police to give us the all clear to go back to work.

So that was the big excitement in my day, not much happened after that. Work, work, work and now home for the evening waiting for Dancing with the Stars to come on. I intend to spend the evening knitting and maybe getting the kitchen cleaned up during the commercials. Its not too bad but it really needs me to spend some time in there putting things where they belong. Sad thing is I have some things that I am not sure where they are going to live. One to many trips to the thrift stores while Best Friend was visiting. We both love thrifting and I found somethings I felt needed to come home with me. Ah well the things that I do know where they belong should go there.

Must go, my show starts in a couple of minutes I need to get myself settled.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment