Tuesday 18 February 2014

Very Pinteresting

Today I went and got some paint.  I have lots of plans but as always, the things you plan to do take longer than you expect. The shopping took most of the morning and then the painting took the afternoon. I had three things I wanted to paint today and I managed to get two done. Its OK though, I had fun.

This is what my stair case looked like this morning:


Well I was wandering around Pinterest the other day and now my stairs look like this: Pinterest is a very inspiring place.


I need to do some finishing touch ups. My frog tap pulled up some paint and I did not always get the tap put down correctly and therefore have some white lines that should not be there. However I like it. Its a shot of whimsy and colour in my entry way. The rainbow theme worked out rather well because I have 14 stairs. I will do the patch work tomorrow but for now I am pleased. If I ever get tired of it it is only paint and can easily be changed back.

I finished this too, took its little picture and then washed it. Its almost ready for transport home this coming weekend. Its the hanging garden quilt I made for the Church auction. I am very pleased with the results.


I have 3/4 of the next top sewn and tonight should see it finished. I will post pictures of the second paint project when its finished.  I really could get used to this not working. I like puttering about my house.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment