Saturday 29 October 2011

Sewing Saturday

Lept out of bed this morning bright and early. Now I could leave you thinking that I started my day eager and happy but that would be a lie. I lept out of bed, seriously cranky because the neighbours damn dog was barking its fool head off at 8:30 on a Saturday morning. I had no reason to be up early and was looking foreward to sleeping in. Not happening, Barky Barkington two doors down took care of that for me. So since I was up I stayed up and got started on my day.

Off to the shops bright and early, got my halloween treats, butter on sale for the Christmas baking and a new mat for the back door. Now I can come into the kitchen and get the door shut without having to step off my mat. Walmart had them on sale so I snagged one. I then came home, cleaned the kitchen, did dishes and got to work on the bumper pads. I just have the ties left to add onto them. For that I need a trip to the fabric store. I wish I could share pictures, but I have been sworn to silence until babe is born so pictures will be provided later.

I got my treat bags made for monday night. I am less likely to gobble them up if they are safely incased in plastic with black spider webs printed all over it. Tomorrow I am going to decorate for Halloween. I should have done it last weekend but it didn't get done. Story of my life, I had other fun things to do last weekend. Also on the agenda is laundry, a trip to the fabric store, tea with the Hostess and maybe working on some Christmas gifts.

So now I am going to sit and knit and watch the eleventy million shows I have stored up on my dvr.

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment