Wednesday 26 October 2011

Random This and That with a Tad of Smugness

Should I get the smugness over with first? OK, I will. I have a new system at work, its the way that I do my daily work. For the third month in a row, (at month end no less), I have left my office with NO loose filing to be put away, NO files to be filed. The only work left on my desk is three files that have paperwork pending. This is unheard of. Just a simple little change and my desk is tidy each and every day. Makes me want to do the drunken monkey dance of joy. I feel all efficient and organized. My Mom is in heaven muttering, "I told her that years ago, if only she would listen."  SO I'm a late bloomer in some things, lets move on, 'kay Mama?????

This and that bullets


  • I have once again proved the definition of insanity by confirming that I cannot have Halloween candy in this house this far ahead of Halloween. All I am saying is mini chocolate bars are evil and I have the spine of a jelly fish when it comes to same.
  • I have finally started on the puppets again. All that yapping about it has turned into action and I have an almost Panda to prove it. Her name is Persimmon and she is adorable.
  • I have started to work on my Christmas gifts and I have started the usual lists needed to accomplish my  gifting goals.
  • I have finished the quilt top for the office Christmas raffle. Quilting will begin this weekend.
  • I really really really want to drop everything and re do my third spare bedroom, even though I have absolutely no time to do this, too much other stuff that needs to be done but I really really really just want to work on only that.
  • I "heart" Almond Milk.
I am done. Not much to say for myself.  I need to get to bed and read my latest Nora Roberts novel., Tomorrow is Thursday, its Friday Eve. Almost No Cook Friday and then the wonder that is the weekend.

Toodles

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment