Tuesday 11 October 2011

Doing Everything Else But

I have company coming on Wednesday night, Best Friend and her Hubby are coming for a visit. I have a box of tomatoes that need to be processed and put in the freezer before they turn on me, spawn fruit flies and I go batshit crazy trying to get rid of those nasty annoying little critters. I have a litter box that sadly needs attention. I have mending to do for a friend. So what am I doing? I am reading blogs, watching the new Rosie show and blogging on my own blog. What am I thinking??? Not to mention that I have to watch Dancing With the Stars results show. I really wonder about myself sometimes.

I am amazed at how I can ignore the things that have to be done. I can leave it to the last minute and then totally panic, do the flight of the bumblebees and somehow it gets done. I will be bitching and swearing of course but it will get done. Best Friend will not notice what is done and what is not. She is one of those wonderful people who could care less what you house looks like, she has come to visit you. I care, although at this moment one could never tell that.

I need to get off this thing and get the night gowns fixed. If I do nothing else this evening I have to do that. I promised Miss Miles that I would do them for her Grandma.

Okay okay I'm going...............sheesh.

Linda

P.S. I have managed to do 7 things on my list of 10 things that have to be done before my company arrives. I do not feel like such a slacker now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment