Monday 1 July 2013

Canada day and I Am Taking It Easy

I was up till all hours reading last night and as a result I did not wake until 10:30 this morning. I managed to drag myself downstairs by 11 and plopped myself in front of the computer. I am feeling seriously sluggish and icky (big technical term there) today. I could not figure out why until I realized that I had more bread and processed food yesterday than I have for ages. I am feeling the effects today. Funny how that happens.

I have managed to accomplish a few thins though. I managed to figure out how to download music to my MP3 player. GO ME!! I have almost finished the top for the Blarney night quilt for 2014 and I finished the laundry. I started to work on the bathroom floor upstairs, to fix the gap in the flooring that was left when I had the toilets changed. I was sailing along very nicely but  I can't finish it because I am three tiles short. Hmmph. Oh well, at least I have the majority of it finished and it makes a big difference in the look of the place. I will post pictures when I get it completed. I thought I had some trim that would work to finish it off but its too wide so I need to go buy some the right size.

It has been a beautiful day, not too hot, a slight breeze and the neighbourhood is quiet. Just the right sort of day to putter around the house and take a nap on the couch, which I think I will do right now. I am so lucky to live where I live. Happy Canada Day!!

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment