Saturday 28 January 2012

Saturday Stuff

Ok so according to the television the reason my Christmas trees are still in the kitchen is that I am not eating the right kin of yogurt. Who knew????????? Actually I have promised myself that this weekend they are getting to the basement no matter what. Yogurt was not involved, the fact that my book club is coming here on Wednesday is the catalyst that will shoot those trees to their proper place. Nothing like the idea of company to kick your housecleaning butt.

So its Saturday, groceries have been bought, errands have been run, thrift stores have been perused, lunch has been made and eaten, now I am dawdling before tackling the house and returning it to its clean and tidy state. I have an evening of knitting for a reward when I have the housework done. I have some mending and some puppets to finish as well today.

Is a rather grey and gloomy day today, perfect to be puttering around the house and getting the place spiffed up. So enough with the chit chat, its time to get at it.  I may be back later when I have completed my goals for the day!! Turn up the Beach Boys I am going in!!!

Toodles

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment