Sunday 29 January 2012

Ding Dong the Christmas Trees are gone

Yes, yes, at long last the trees are back in the basement for another year. I always marvel at how I can at times take a reasonably small uncomplicated process and turn it into to a monumental production. However the trees are no longer in the kitchen, I can shut up about it and move on to something else. Nothing like the prospect of a group of women coming to visit for an evening to get you motivated to do what should have been done long ago.

Moving on, I am off to finish the last of the Winter Festival puppets, then a production of The Music of Patsy Cline with E, rounded of with an evening of mending pants for people at work. Oh who's a wild and crazy girl then????????????

I hope you all are having a lovely Sunday.

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment