Monday 29 August 2011

Monday bullets

I don't have much to say today but I thought I would share some things that made me happy today, hence the bullet format.
  • Happy Squares quilt is completely quilted, all that needs to be done is the binding. I will have it ready for best friends visit. Its for the guest room she uses. Very pleased with this.
  • My car that was in the garage today for what I thought may have been serious (read expensive) problems, turned into nothing much. Love that when it happens.
  • I have managed to keep myself from being totally swamped at work with my new "organization system".
  • Four more days until I am officially on vacation for two weeks.
  • I am managing to stay on budget so far, a major miracle for me but I think I have got it this time.
  • A rhinestone fell out of my "new to me" brooch, but I found the stone and I can glue it back in place.
  • I have decided on the crafts to take with me to the lake.
  • I have completed my lists of what to take to the lake.
  • I love thinking about going to the lake and staying in a cabin. It gives me a happy.
That's it for me today. I am going to check out face book and then read until I am ready for sleep.

Laters
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment