Wednesday 10 August 2011

Baby Shower Sucess

My Grandbaby's shower was a success. This is the little Ladybug herself, our guest of honor and the center piece of the buffet table.

We had lots of good food as always when our group gets together.

there was a present or two for the Ladybug.

Daddy even stayed for the festivities. Brave man that he is.

Mommy and Ladybug took the place of honour

Time to open presents. Mommy took care of that while we all played pass the baby.

She got some lovely things

The pixie with the big smile on her face made the smarty pants remark that she supposed I was going to try and tell everyone I made the baby quilt. She is such a comedienne.

This other little pumpkin was born two months before Ladybug. So glad her mommy decided to bring her along too. We got to pass around two babies.

It was a fun night. So nice to see the little family again. I am going to go for a visit on Sunday and then we can do the ties for the bumper pads and get the crib set up. Plus Mommy and I can have a proper  visit and I won't have to share Ladybug with all those other ladies who think they should get to hold her too.

Grandma Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment