Saturday 6 August 2011

All Done Finished

The Log Cabin quilt. All finished and ready to go to its new home. I know I have announced that already but I finally got around to taking a proper picture so I feel its worth a second announcement. Notice for once there is a complete lack of cat draped over it. I was upstairs cleaning when I took this and Madam does not like the sound of the vacuum so she took her grand personage down to the lower levels in a huff.  I love this quilt. I will be sad to see it go but it will look lovely in its new home and I am happy to have it done for them at last.

Today has been a flurry of cleaning. I am hosting a baby shower on Wednesday so I need to get my house fit for company. I have the kitchen and the sewing room left to do. I need to bake cookies and find my pedestal cake plates.( yes I have more than one, shut up).  I have plates, napkins and the decorations all sorted. I need to come up with a game, only one and I have a prize for the winner of that. I am doing cake and cookies and the rest is pot luck.

I am planing to spend this evening quilting on the Happy Squares Quilt and watching the several million shows I have recorded on my DVR. I will resume the cleaning frenzy tomorrow afternoon.

I am not totally slacking off Right now I am bleaching the shower. I am giving the bleach time to do the work for me so I don't have to scrub and scrub and scrub.

I may try working on the project I have for my picture frame tomorrow. I am hoping it turns out ok. If it does there will be a happy pictorial presentation at a later date, if not I will relate my sad tale with pictures anyway. I am off to quilt!

Later,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment