Tuesday 7 October 2014

Surprize I Am Posting Mid Week

Who knew I could actually post mid week. Actually its been a rather busy day and I can't seem to settle myself to do anything, so I thought what the heck.......... try a blog post.

I am still plowing my way through sorting the pictures on my computer. I have a plan, I have accomplished the majority of my sorting, I can see light at the end of the tunnel and I am grateful. I have the cutest little storage container to keep the USB sticks in. A little suitcase looking box, inside are the spare USB sticks and the ones that are starting to contain pictures. Soon it will have a label!!

USB Sticks that are being used are each in their own little brown bag and labeled accordingly. You can't see the labels because its none of your business but trust me they are labeled!!
One stick is labeled "a complete mess"  and needs to be worked on at a later date. I need to sort the pictures on it and put them into individual files. I will do this so  I have a hope of finding what I want in the future without pulling my hair out. This picture debacle  has been quite the adventure. Debacle it may have been but it has been a valuable lesson in keeping up with the picture organization.

Enough about pictures, I have started to work on the quilt top for Busy's niece. Its a Christmas gift and I will post a picture later when I have more of it put together. Right now I have all the blocks cut out and about a dozen of them sewn together. Its all kinds of pink with black trim. Its going to be nice.

I finally finally FINALLY finished my Ireland scrap books.



 I am going to put them away for a while because right now every time I look in them, I want to add and change things. Enough is enough. I canna do no more!!! Besides I need to get ordering pictures for the Maritime Malarkey. I had such a good time in the Maritimes. Going back is definitely on my bucket list. Preferably in the Autumn. I cannot imagine how beautiful it would be, with all those trees in their best and brightest party dresses.

On the home front I finally caved tonight and turned on the heat. I bought new slippers on Monday night as my toes were starting to turn blue in this house. I have been putting off turning on the heat for as long as I could and I may not have done so tonight but I had company for a while so I did not want him to freeze. ( disclaimer: this is the son of a friends so everyone close your mouths and move on. If the other thing is to be announce it will happen with much more fan fare than a blog post). I was helping him with some stuff on the computer.

So it was pot luck Thanksgiving lunch at work, I contributed a cheesecake, Then tonight it was supper out with Teddy Bear and Kit Kat.  Home to do computer tutor and now I have the rest of the evening to try and make myself do something. I think I should go and sew on the quilt for a bit.

Toodles!!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment