Thursday 19 December 2013

Tonight You Are Going Down!!

Tonight I face my nemesis..........my kitchen table. Once I am finished scarfing down some Christmas cookies and tea that is. For some reason this year my table insists on being totally covered in piles of stuff!! My fault, totally my fault because the table is right there.......right there by the back door, where I walk in with stuff, easy to put down stuff and leave it there until its piled so high its dangerous. Seriously it could decapitate you if it ever decided to slide. I have to spend an incredibly long time sorting and putting things that should have been sorted and put, days ago once I decide to clear it off. I do clean it off, yes I do, I pinky swear I do but I turn around and its back to the way it was before because I cannot seem to grasp that simple idea of put stuff away where it belongs!!! Argh, childhood issues opening up all over like a big old can of worms. So tonight, I am going to once again clean that sucker off. Will I have learned my lesson???????? I hope so. Then if I have learned that maybe I can apply it to the rest of the house. ( why am I hearing laughter in my head???). Being a work in progress is so hard.

So many issues to be dealt with, so many things to be improved on. Oh well, I suppose as long as I keep working away at it, one thing at a time I have hope.

Cookies done, tea done. Wish me luck I am going in!!!!

Toodles,
Linda

PS: I have triumphed!! For how long God only knows. Hmmm, perhaps I should switch the sunflowers for poinsettias considering its Christmas time.


No comments:

Post a Comment