Saturday 10 August 2013

Saturday Shopping........Oiy

In a frantic effort to get organized or start to being organized I went shopping today. I got my memory cards and usb stick, 3 new shirts, new jammies, purse and shoes. I still have walking shoes to get but frankly I pooped out, I had all I could take. A trip to Walmart, Home Depot, Pet Warehouse, Penningtons, Payless and Sobeyes did me in. I have not done all that much shopping in one day forever. A trip to the mall on a Saturday afternoon is something I will do backflips to get out of but I did it today. I am no longer a mall fan at any time but today I needed some things. Thank heavens for sales.  I treated myself to cheetah print sneaks to sooth my ravaged soul.

Nothing like a little animal print to make a girl feel all brand new again.

When I got home today I found this little lovely in my mail box. Princess Diva knows my piggie loving heart and she picked this up for me at a yard sale. I love piggies and I collect them, I have no idea how many I have in this house but there are piggie things in every room

So cute, and will match a cereal bowl and coffee mug I have had for years. I do have lovely friends.

I should really be doing some cleaning right now but I think I will leave that to another day or time. Tonight I am going for drinks at the Hostess' house. Probably for the last time. She will be moving soon so tonight is the last garage party. So sad to see this coming to an end. She is going on to her happy place and that makes me happy for her.

I think I will go and grub together some supper. Tomorrow its off to a flea market with the Banker and KitKat. Squee!!!!!

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment