Thursday 22 August 2013

Busy Week

It has been busy around here but that is ok, I like busy. Went to the big City on Sunday, to see Mary Poppins performed at an open air stage. Went with a group of friends and it was fantastic. The play was wonderfully magical. The day was great and we had a lovely time. Good food, good friends, good entertainment makes for some happy times.

Back to work on Monday, getting fried by Mother Nature how thinks hot flashes are extra special fun!! Then I went to a Doctor's appointment on the wrong day so I will try it all over again tomorrow. Really my mind is mush these days. I have been helping Teddy Bear get her room ready for painting and new carpeting. Well by helping I mean I went over one night and looked at the floor and then we went to her friends place to see the colour of her bedroom. Tonight I actually did work, I washed the walls while she scraped glue from the floor and vacuumed up the dust. Then we made a trip to Home Depot for a scraper and came back with a ceiling fan. Don't you love how girls shop??

Tomorrow is Friday, No Cook night and then hopefully I will get my house cleaned up. 9 more sleeps until Ireland and I want to leave a reasonably tidy place. It will be great to come home to a clean and tidy house. I have some last minute details to organize, but on the whole I think I am ok to go. I have nearly everything that I need. Just the last minute bits and pieces to throw together.

 Tonight I am tired, I have been tired every night this week. The night sweats make peaceful sleep a thing of the past. Not permanently I hope, but for now, I would give anything for an uninterrupted sleep. Wish me luck tonight!!

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment