Wednesday 5 December 2012

Short and Sweet

Well after a flurry of decorating, cleaning and general running about like a chicken with my head cut off, I do believe I have the house ready for Christmas. The decorations are out, two trees are up, lights are on the veranda along with garland and bows. The garbage is out and the dishes are done. I am finished with that portion of the Christmas prep. I am content.

Of course I still have a few gifts to buy, presents to wrap, Christmas cards to write and goodies to bake. I have some crafting to do but I am not feeling as panicky as I was two days ago. This makes me happy. I am having my book club here tonight so I really wanted to have the house as festive as I could for them. I think I have managed it. My belief with decorating for the Season is more is more.

So now I am killing time until its time to go to work. Making lists in my head and trying to remember all the stuff I need to do. Tonight is book club, tomorrow night E and I are going to see The Life of Pi and then Friday night its out for supper, then a Christmas concert at a local church and coffee afterward. Saturday and Sunday I will be sewing and knitting and crocheting until I drop!! Oh yes and doing Christmas cards.

Have a lovely day!!  I hope your Christmas is all under control

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment