Saturday 1 December 2012

Bye Bye Precious Tiny Angel

I haven't even started this post and already the tears have come. They slide down my cheeks and plop on my desk and I am not going to make any attempt to stop them. They are sad tears, because today is a sad day. Sad tears need to be shed, holding them in is not good, they are meant to cleanse and heal.

So why the sad tears, well right now my heart is aching for Mama Bug, Daddy Bug and my sweet little Ladybug even though she is too young to know what is going on around her. He little brother was born last Monday. 19 weeks is not long enough, Doodlebug came into this world too early and even though everything was done that could be to keep him safe, and all the love in the world surrounded him, nature does what it needs to do and we have no control over these things. So today this little family had a funeral and said good bye to their precious baby boy. My heart aches for them, I wish I had words to say that would help to ease the pain but there is nothing. All we can do  is send love, support and understanding.

I have been too two funerals for tiny angels who arrived to early and left too early. They are heart breaking. I a not sure why this happens, why to people who so desperately want a child. I know things happen for a reason, I get that but I don't get this One of my deepest wishes is the someday I will get to know the reasons. Right now I don't understand it and quite frankly it makes me rather angry, and sad, and frustrated.

So while the day to day details of life go on for the rest of us, for this family today will be hard but it will also begin a healing that will take time. All my love, my deepest sympathy and my thoughts are with them all today and the days to come.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment