Monday 26 March 2012

Oh my goodness I bought a car

Well that opinionated cat of mine can pick her sarcastic little self off the carpet and move on because I believe I have bought a car. I found it on the internet and I liked the look of it, the price was ok, and its a make that I know is a good car. Its an Impala and once the paper work has been signed, sealed, not to mention delivered it will be mine all mine. First car I ever found all on my own and bought all by myself. It felt right, and I go with my feelings. I feel like such a grown up. Well if feeling like a grown up means you are slighly dizzy, a little sick to the tummy and all sweaty at adding yet another debt to the budget.
Excuse me but I have to go lie down in a dark room for awhile.

Toodles,

Linda

3 comments:

  1. I know how it feels to be able to buy your own car out of your own savings! It’s very fulfilling right? Anyway, I hope that you take care of your car. Always drive carefully!

    -Sara Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don’t know what it feels to be able to purchase my own car, using my own money, but I can sense that it’s very fulfilling! By the way, is this your dream car?

    -Dewey Setlak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driving a car bought from all your efforts and savings is one of the things that I’ve been dreaming of. Well, I own a car now, but my parents were the ones who bought this. I’m still on the process of buying my own Camaro and I think I’ll still need a lot of time to save up for it. How are you now? I hope this car is still doing well with you and that you’re having fun driving it. :)

    -Enoch Ross-

    ReplyDelete