Sunday 11 March 2012

Change of Plans

I was going to be spending the day spinning today with several like minded fibre fans but as sometimes happens, the best laid plans go up in a puff of smoke. Long story short, its been cancelled. I am pouting just a little bit. On the practical side of things it gives me a chance to focus on puppet production. I am hoping to churn out at least three today. The cash will be welcome.

So breakfast has been had, laundry has been sorted, pre-soaked and ready to go. The dishwasher has been loaded and the counter wiped clean. The house is clean thanks to my thinking that people would be coming today. I am taking a wee break to do a quick blog and then its man the crochet hook, full steam ahead. Mud ducks, squirrels and whiskey jacks. Should be a bit of a challenge. Last night I made two magpies while I watched Camelot on Netflix. Today Coronation Street will be my entertainment and then a Netflix movie.

Still no tv in the living room and I have to admit I really miss it. I miss my comfy chair and the bigger tv. Oh well its only temorary.

Must dash, the puppets need me.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment