Tuesday 13 December 2011

Wrap it Up!!

I am thinking that the Christmas preparations are almost complete. The house is decorated to within an inch of its life, the last of the baking has been done as of tonight, the presents have been purchased and/or made. Yep nothing left to do but do the wrapping. I didn't do Christmas cards this year but I don't imagine the world will come to an end over that. I have tomorrow night and Thursday night to do the last minute details and then its my family Christmas. I have done a few cards, to people who sent me one.

The Carpenter and The Farmer both have to work on actual Christmas day so we are having out celebration the weekend before Christmas. The date is not the important thing, the being together is what really matters. I am so looking foreward to seeing everyone. I am also looking foreward to getting away for a few days. Its going to be fun.

Right now I am watching White Christmas will I blog for a moment or two. I love this movie, I watch it every Christmas. I have a lot of favorite movies that I watch each year at Christmas time. Sometimes its hard to fit them all in. The sappier the better. Its a Wonderful Life, White Christmas, Little Women, the Walton's Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street (either version) A Christmas Carol with Allister Sim, The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Sound of Music and Charlie Brown's Christmas, to name a few.

Well I have some time left to my evening and I hear an eggnog calling my name.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment