Thursday 15 December 2011

Grandbaby fix

My Grandbaby came to the office today to have Christmas pot luck lunch with me (and all the other staff to I guess :-P) it was lovely. She was a little star. She gurgled, she cooed, she smiled, she drooled, she was charming. She didn't get overwhelmed with all the people and all the noise. She was lovely.

Best of all I got to have a cuddle, feed her a bottle and just generally be enchanted by her little self. She smiled at  me and patted my cheek a couple of times. Well the cheek patting was probably a result of my face being close to her and she was aiming for my glasses with that wobbly baby coordination but I claim it as a pat on the cheek from a sweet little girl.

I could have happily spent the afternoon rocking her and holding her but apparently I had to work and she had to go home with Mommy. I think she is just perfect. She is so dainty and sweet. Definitely  a keeper. I would pop a picture of her in this post but I have not cleared it with Mommy first so you will just have to take my word on it that she is adorable, especially in the little hat I crocheted for her. So cute.

Well I have things to do , stuff to pack, Christmas is a comin.

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment