Wednesday 9 January 2013

On the Mend

Well my poor old abused knee is slowly getting better. I managed to stand and wash a sink full of dishes the other day and last night and this morning I can sit at the computer with my knee bent a little for a longer period of time. Its all good, its slow but its good. I can hobble about the house with out the cane today so I am definitely on the road to recovery. I detest being anything less than capable of doing for myself. It makes me cranky. I plan to go back to work tomorrow. I think I can get around enough and sit at the desk comfortably enough that I can do it. Besides if I stay home much longer I will need a doctor's note and I don't want to go to the doctor. He will tell me I'm fat, (like I don't know that) and he will then tell me to stay off it as much as possible and take Advil. I can and am doing that already.

So I am staying home today, babying my poor abused appendage and watching way too much daytime television. I will be so glad when this knee heals and I can get around again without having to think of every step.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment