Tuesday 28 August 2012

this and that

Not much happening around here lately. Although I have been having the best days, well inspite of the blood on the front of the house on Saturday, its been a really good week so far. Things are falling into place, everything is just going along, no major bumps in the road. It has been a really good last few days. I rather like this.

I am making lists for my vacation I have have two weeks and two days where I will be here, there and everywhere so I am trying to get a plan made. What I am going to be doing, what I will need to take with me when I do someplace. What I am going to accomplish while I am home here and have the time. Its coming together. I like that. Tomorrow night I am going to start getting the house in order so I can devote myself to other things rather than house work. Maybe the shed will get painted after all.

Busy's table runner is almost sewn together. I am thinking it should be done some time next week. I am so happy with it. I love the look of it and it looks like I will have enough material. Phew!!. I will be posting pictures when I am finished.

I am most looking foreward to a few days at the lake in J's cabin. I am gathering DVD's, CD's, books, magazines and crafts to enjoy while I am up there. Its not going to be a long stay but I intend to make the very most of it while I am there. I would really love to have a cabin of  my own. A little place on the water would be perfect!!

Well I am going to go and watch some tv. and clean the litter box. How exciting is that!!!!

Toodles,
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment