Monday 6 August 2012

The To Do List

I have two bathrooms to clean which will really take no time at all and I will have accomplished all that I had on my "to do" list for this weekend. I rarely EVER get everything done on the list!! I am rather pleased with myself. There were 32 things on that list and all but two are done at the moment.


I finished the last of the dishcloths that I was knitting for myself. I had made a couple of place-mats a long time ago but I never used them. So I ripped them out and used the blue to make myself some new dishcloths. I have enough cotton to make another solid one but I decided 8 was enough for me. ( I did not knit all of these this weekend, I am good but not that good)

Today I was going to power wash the veranda but I was just too darn lazy to go get the power washer so I hosed it down instead. It still needs to be power washed but I will save it for another day. It looks tons better out there.  I finally put away the ladder that has been on my veranda since before Halloween last year when the neighbours borrowed it to decorate their house. I even weeded the flowerbeds and deadheaded the marigolds, at long last.

The kitchen is still clean and I am so happy about that. Well I need to go clean the main floor bathroom, and then watch some tv before I move upstairs to tackle that bathroom.

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment