Thursday 9 August 2012

This and That

Best Friend was here on Tuesday night, a stop over on her return trip from a family reunion with her husband's family. He got called to work so he could not attend, it was just Best Friend and her youngest daughter. They got here late, we talked until late/early into the morning. Then after a short sleep, we went out for breakfast and they headed off home and I hiked myself off to work. I loved to have them here and I was jealous when they left. I wanted to go to, I want to hit the road, I want to go here and there and everywhere. I want to be on the road, going somewhere, seeing loved ones and friends, doing anything but work.

Well since a road trip is not likely to be happening I did the next best thing. I took three days off next week and I am going to putter around the house, do as I please and see if I can't shake this restless mood. I plan to  take a 2 week break next month but for now I need a mini vaycay. I am sooooo looking foreward to these days off.

It will be interesting to see what will happen. Endless possibilities!!


Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment