Thursday 16 August 2012

Back to Work

So yesterday I ran some errands and then I hit the second hand stores because that is something I really really like to do and I had my car back and I just could. I did pick up a few things, not too many and nothing that I do not have a place to put it. I then spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up the Funky Monkey Baby quilt. I delivered it to day and the new owner was seriously pleased with it. I mean who could not be happy with this little cutie???


So it was back to work this morning. Mornings of veranda sitting, coffee drinking, sewing afternoons are on hold once again. Its back to get me, gimme, I want, you have to, where's my cheque.....blah blah blah. I sometimes wonder if these people ever realize of how much we do for them? I doubt they will ever know because for some of them nothing you do is ever enough. But enough about that.

Its a short week this week, I am going to focus on that. Tomorrow then the weekend again. I really should have just taken the other two days off but I will save them for another time.

I can be back working on Busy's table runner and praying I have enough material to finish it. ARRGH, I am usually the one who buys too much material. What was I thinking??

Toodles,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment