Sunday 28 June 2015

This Close to Bat Shit Crazy

Having an itching leg for seven months can grate on a person's nerves and push ones sanity to the brink. Since I am on the edge I may as well share. Its a punishment on a person who HATES to wear socks at the best of times, to have tensor bandages from toe to knee on one leg and compression stocking from toe to knee on the other leg all day every day!! A horrid punishment pushing me one step closer to crazier than I normally am. Paying $50.00 for stuff that is supposed to help stop the hot flashes, ( did for awhile but now has given up), is another step. Having hot flashes one after the other on plus 30 days is another step. Then there is a whole 'nother kettle of fish that I am not sharing here or any where or with anybody, ( no its not a health thing)  that has nearly completed the path. I have first world problems and for today I am wallowing in them.

Those marigolds that I worked to get planted, are now dying. I have no luck with plants from this particular green house, and yet I continue to buy stuff from them. More money and energy down the tubes. I am the walking, talking definition of insanity.  Aw well my yard looked nice for a few days anyway.

I have fallen behind on the puppet production . Maybe next month I can get caught up again. I did get some quilting done.



Teddy Bear was talking about them needing something bright to hang in their office. I have tons of material just sitting about so out of scraps and spares I made this for their office. Four seasons of stars.


It also gave me some practice at piecing stars together, I am not very good at it so any chance to work on it is a good thing. I will give it to her today.

I will start on the next quilt this week. The backing is bouncing around in the dryer at the moment. I need to get a batt for it but I can do that tomorrow. Mommybug is coming tomorrow and we are going to sew her a bathing suit, or we are going to try. I need to do a Walmart run for cat food before she comes and can stop for the quilting supplies on my way. I can also pick up the painting supplies for doing the shed. I have the paint but not the right rollers. That is the reason its not done yet, not because I am a great procrastinator.

I need to go flop infront of the fan before I pass out from the heat. Hopefully next time I am here I am  in  a better mood.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment