Thursday 2 April 2015

Busy Week

I have had a busy week. I have been out and about more, trying to regain some of my strength back. I get tired really easy so I am trying to do more moving about and walking to get my self back to normal or at least starting to get back to normal. I never was all that fast but now I move at turtle speed and the need to rest is constant.

So this week I have been out and gone shopping. The second hand/charity shops where checked out. I took myself to my appointment to get my dressing changed for the first time ever. I was winded by the time I got to the day treatment room but I did it. I was rather proud of myself. The leg is still healing, in its own slow way. I even put gas in the car for the first time since before Christmas.

I recovered some pillows for Teddy Bear ( did I blog about this already?) yes I did. I finished the second of the five quilts I had promised to make.


Its a lot prettier and brighter in person. I really have to work with my camera and figure out how to get what I see in real life onto the picture. I have been knitting on my new sweater and I have been purging.

The biggest news of all is I have finally got the dang kitchen cleaned up. I am sure everyone, including me, is sick of listening to the continuing saga of the kitchen that is never cleaned. Here is proof that once in awhile it actually happens.



Ok I will confess that the three jars ever so elegantly sitting on the table, all Martha Stewart like, are actually for storage but I have not had the energy to clean out the pantry to fit them in. Therefore they are on the table and the cobalt blue bowl that should be there is still in the cupboard.



Now if I could just keep it this way I would be happy but I have done this before and in no time at all its a dump once again.

Moving on, I hauled three boxes of crap  stuff to a Charity Shop that was not going into the garage sale. Christmas stuff never sells well at a garage sale in spring. Its nice to have those boxes out of my house. I have been out to eat more times this week than is good for me but I love to spend time with my friends. The Nurse and the Entertainer were in town for a visit. The Banker has been busy this week but Teddy Bear and KitKat have made sure I was entertained. Like I said a busy week for this old lady.

This weekend I am hoping to continue the purge, start another quilt, do some things on the small jobs list and get some knitting done. I have an order for 10 possum puppets so I will work on that.|( More funds for the Scotland Vacation Fund!! WHOOT WHOOT!!) I would really like to start the makeover of my bedroom but I fear that much work is beyond me at the moment. I need to work up to that. I am mighty sick of the beige bedroom and cannot wait to once again have a blue bedroom to relax in. Ah tis good to dream.

Happy Easter All
Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment