Monday 30 March 2015

Monday... Need I Say More?

Had a good weekend, spent some time with my friends which is always nice. Got out for a movie, for coffee and of course to the hospital for a dressing change. Some days I think my leg is never gonna heal. I will not go down that road because it makes me all sorry for myself and that is just useless.

I got another quilt started; I don't know the name of this one. I found the pattern on Pinterest. I have it about half quilted now. Really good stash buster of a scrap quilt.


Desi is thrilled that I am working on another quilt. He has taken up his usual spot under the table. Snoozing and purring as I work away. Lucy prefers to watch from the topside. I may not be doing it right and Madam does like to keep an eye on these things.


I am STILL working on the kitchen.  I seriously think I may just give up and live with the fact my kitchen is going to be a pig sty for the rest of my life. On the plus side,  I have managed to cross a few things off my small jobs list.The small jobs list is all those things that only take a few minutes to do but for some reason we do not do them. I made a list ( cause that is what I do, Dude) and am working on getting some of them done.

 I also recovered a couple of cushions for Teddy Bear.


She bought new grey drapes for her living room and as the furniture is grey and blue she is adding orange as an accent colour. Eventually she is going to paint the room a pale, pale grey. Its going to look very smart. I am going to go a few more cushions for her once she finds some pillow forms.

I am off to quilt. Then do some more on the kitchen, then quilt....lather rinse repeat.

Toodles,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment