Monday 20 April 2015

Moody on a Monday

Today I woke up with lots of plans to do lots of different things and over the course of the day I managed to talk myself out of doing just about every one of them that required me to leave the house. I am so good at putting things off. I always was but now I have become a master at it. However, I will have to do some errand running tomorrow, I will not be able to get out of it.

I called the fence guys this morning and the nice young man just left my house. Now all I have to do is wait for the estimate and see if I can afford to get the new fence installed and I will not have to worry about becoming  a doggy snack. They will take out the old fence and dump it for me which is a plus in my eyes. I could take the fence down but I would have to pay someone to take it away. That is why they send nice young men to your house and you pay them.

Strange thing has happened, I have lost a shelf that I bought to put up in the kitchen. I have no idea where it went. I have a total blank spot in my memory as to where it is. The only thing I have is the little blue wooden heart that I pried off of it. No recollection, no idea where I put it. I may have taken it to a charity shop in error but I just have a big blank void in my head. I have looked and looked for it and I cannot find it. I cannot find it!! I cannot remember what I did with it, I am flummoxed. So I am moving on. If I find it, wonderful, if not, it will be one of those mysteries of life. Tomorrow I am going to get something else that I can use.

I did get a couple of puppets made to day and I did the dishes. I bagged the garbage and shuffled somethings around in the kitchen. Now I need to find my old alphabet stencils from my school days because I want to stencil on the crate I bought last week. I had an inspiration today when I was doing
nothing productive. Finding the stencil will be a pain. Next week I am going to start to put my craft room back on some sort of order. It, like the kitchen gets out of hand in the blink of an eye. The stencils are somewhere in the craft room. Sigh.

Now I need to figure out supper. I may go get something as I have no wish to cook anything. Today is most definitely a do nothing day. Tomorrow will be a whole nuther animal I hope.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment