Tuesday 3 March 2015

On the Road Again

Drove my car for the first time in months (literally) today and man it felt weird. Wonderful. but weird. The battery had died and between The Banker and I, we got a battery charger on it and finally got it to start. Now I can run errands for myself and give my poor overworked friends a break. They have ferried me hither and thither with nary a complaint but its time I got back to being independent. I do not want to wear them out.

In other news, the cats have settled in and have decided that this is home. Right at this moment Lucy is patting my leg frantically trying to get me to leave the computer alone and give her the attention she feels she deserves. Desi is talking away in the background reminding me that he need attention too. I am happy to have them in the house. The house was empty without cats.

No new news on the leg front, still draining, still daily trips for the dressing changes but the drainage in decreasing slowly. I am still feeling a little better every day. Still tire easily and still sleep until 10 each morning. Ah well, this too shall pass. I need to start yanking my butt out of bed earlier or my system will short circuit when I go back to work.

I have finished a quilt top and now need to make a run to the fabric store for batt and backing so I can start quilting. I will be doing that on pay day. Today I am going to spend time working on some puppets for the October sale. I have to get going on them or I will have nothing to sell. EEK.

Toodles, 
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment