Thursday 26 March 2015

The Agony and the Extasy

The post title may be a bit over the top but I can be dramatic over the littlest things when I want to. I am a girl after all and we do that sometimes.

Finally,finally, finally I have a pot of soup simmering on the stove. Since we got a dumping of last of the season snow, I have been in the mood for homemade soup. At last today I took the few minutes it takes and threw together a pot of chicken soup. In about half an hour I will be chowing down on it with great glee.

The great purge of 2015 continues and I have another car load of stuff to take to the Banker's garage. I am beginning to feel like I can breath in here again. I still have more to do but I pick away at it each day and I am pleased with how its going. no one else will notice that anything is gone but I know it. I am leaving the sewing room until last. There may not be a lot of purge stuff in it but man oh man it needs an organizing and a cleaning.

The Agony of the post is that currently I am going through one of those phases where things just break down, run out or need replacing. My fridge is on its last legs and will need to be replaced. Crap. My favourite flannelette sheets are toast. I put my foot through the bottom sheet the other night because it had worn so thin. Crap. The biggest, most intense cause of the agony in my house is this.


This is my all time favourite stain treater. You could rub it on a stain and then wash the article of clothing days later. It was fabulous and they do not make it anymore. At least I cannot find it. I had two sticks and this one is the last one. I used them sparingly and now they are gone, done finished and I may never recover. Its a sad sad day in my world.

I need to lay down.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment