Thursday 5 March 2015

Crankypants

I woke up this morning at 10:00 am because I cannot seem to drag my lazy arse out of bed any earlier than that these days. I woke up cranky, fed up and just generally all round grumpy. I have been trying to shake it off but its not budging. I hate when I get like this. I annoy myself to no end.

I am tired of feeling tired. I am tired of the house being a mess and yet I cannot seem to get it organized. I have things I want to do and have no energy to do them. In my mind there is so many fun things to do and yet the days slide by, nothing done and I just want to be my old self again.

So what am I doing? Am I cleaning the kitchen, working on the quilts I said I would make, making puppets, purging the house?? No I am on the computer whining because I am not feeling like I usually feel. ARGH I need a boot in the bum.

I think I will go and work on the curtains for Teddy Bear's grandkids room. Maybe if I accomplish something I will perk up. Lets hope because being like this is not making me one little bit happy.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment