Thursday 2 January 2014

Another New Year

Wow 2014 is here already and I am not sure how I feel about it. Maybe the fact that (prepare for it there is a short pity party commencing) I am battling a cold, a cough that has settled into my chest and show no signs of leaving, my knees, hips and ankles are extremely achy and my lower back has decided to act up and give me loads of grief. Soooooooooo dealing with that I am not sure what I think of the new year. I can tell you better how I feel about a nap than the coming year but feeling sorry for myself is easy. Time to stop it and get on with the business of the coming year.

I hope its a good one, I hope it brings more wonderful things although it would have to go far to top the Tater Tot from last year. He was an excellent bit of business I must say.


Oh yes then there was Ireland, it will be hard to beat Ireland. It was the most excellent vacation in my life to this point.

I am hoping for more, can we all say Cotswolds, Yorkshire........ England in general???

I hope the year 2014 is a happy one, filled with lots more good times with my friends and family. I hope its prosperous and that its finally the year I get organized and healthier. I want it to be a positive, successful year for everyone. I hope its the year I learn to stop dwelling on what I cannot change and let that crap go. I hope its the year I learn that I cannot change some things so I need to focus on the things I can. I want this to be the year I get my yard whipped into the shape I want it to be in, I hope its the year I get me whipped into the shape I want to be in.

No resolutions for me, I break them too easily. I will however continue to do what I do every day. Be a better person, be a healthier person, be more organized, thrifty and live simply. Recyle more and reduce my consumption of a lot of things. I hope its a year I do more crafty stuff, maybe finally learn to weave and spin. Some of these I am better at than others, some I fall flat on my face with but I continue to try. I hope to crack all of them in the new year!!

Wishing everyone, a wonderful New Year!!!

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment