Tuesday 26 February 2013

Random Bullets for a Tuesday Night

I have no idea where this is gonna go but I know I don't have a "real" blog post in me tonight so I thought I would do some random bullety thoughts on this Tuesday night


  • I hit the kilometer mark to day when I was walking. I am proud and sad. I was walking three miles not that long ago but I am on the journey back so GO ME!!
  • I like rewards so now I have walked a kilometer my inner child wants chocolate but I am getting an MP3 player instead. My inner child wants to know if it will taste like chocolate.
  • I still think if you are going to feel up my boobs you should at least buy me dinner. Had my first mammogram today and it was not as bad as I had heard. No dinner invite though but she was a woman so I was not that excited or disappointed.
  • In spite of my best intentions my house still ends up looking like a mess
  • I have three projects 99% finished and I can't seem to make myself finish them.
  • I think I have some of the best friends in the world. They are my best cheering section ever!!
  • I have had more medical related appointments in this one month than I have had in the entire last year. This pursuit of health is exhausting and requires a lot of appointments. 
  • In spite of their siren call I have not had one Cadbury Easter Creme egg yet. I usually have at least one each year. (sometimes more but at least one) I am saving it for closer to Easter.
  • Does anyone really enjoy all those "Real Housewives" shows???? I don't get the appeal but then I don't get Honey Boo Boo either.
  • I am growing a dozy of a cold sore on my lip. I am prone to them and I hate them but I get them anyway.
Time for bed.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment