Sunday 1 December 2019

Weekly Catchup

Not much to catch up on this week, I don't even have any pictures to share. Oh I have been doing stuff but its all for Christmas and that cannot be shared. Christmas secrets all around!! Its great fun.

I have not started to decorate but that will begin this week. It takes a bit of time to get my house done up with all my bits and bobs and I have to go slowly at it. I finally got the 7 ft tree re homed. It only took a year but its off to its new home. I have a 6ft one now that I can decorate without getting on a chair which works best for me and my bad knees. I also have another surprise but that will be saved until  I take pictures.

I have been crafting up a storm on Christmas gifts. Its fun and stretches my creative brain cells as I rarely find a pattern just a picture and I go from there. I am about half done and want to get it finished asap.

Next weekend I  need to go shopping and finish up the stocking stuffers and get one last gift. I would have gone this weekend but its Black Friday weekend here and the stores are nuts. Not to mention that we got a ton of slushy wet snow and rain last week so its super slippery outside. I am unsteady on my feet at the best of times so I thought it best to stay home and get some things done.

Saturday was so different from normal. I slept in, got up and actually made breakfast and coffee. I indulged in that then gave the kitchen a tidy. Usually I am up and out, pick up breakfast, then get on with the day. I got my weekly quilt block sewn, did some crafting, went to see Frozen 2 with the Sailor and then home to watch Its a Wonderful Life and then bed. A very enjoyable day all round.

Today is laundry, making soup; more sewing, knitting and crocheting and TV watching to fill in the silence. No plans to go anywhere, its too peopley out there and the slippery factor needs to be avoided unless its very necessary.

So I think I am going to go have one more cup of ambition and then think about getting the day started. Its just after 12 so its a good time to think about getting going. I hope that anyone reading this, is having a very good day.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment