Sunday 3 April 2016

Sunday Roundup

Well its the last day of my vacation time and tomorrow will see me back to work. To say I am less than happy is an understatement. Oh well, can't change it, can't stop it so get over it and get on with it.

I have a tidy house at long last. My bedroom is still a mess but its going to be reno'd one of these days, weeks, months ...........whatever, it will get done. I still have the bathroom to clean upstairs and make the bed in the spare room and I am done. Then I just have to make myself keep on top of it.

I found some scraps of dishcloth yarn the other day


So far I have turned most of it into eight more dishcloths. These I will add to my sale pile and hopefully make a penny or too off of them. There will be more made before the yarn runs out but eight is the count so far.



I even made use of the Christmas themed yarn I acquired from some place or another. Someone may want it or the one I made in a favourite football teams colours. I have too much time on my hands it seems.



Friday I did a little second hand store shopping. I mostly went to donate the five boxes of stuff I collected up. Gone are my enamel bread box and the tin cake keeper and lots of other treasures. I just don't have the room to keep them so hopefully they will find new homes. I only came home with this


A musical snow globe to add to my Christmas collection. A friends picture frame for our recent No Cook Friday group portrait and the last one on the end I think I will paint and turn into a family portrait. Not bad for me, Five boxes out and only three things back in. I won this battle at least, but the war goes on.

Today I have been knitting, cleaning bathrooms and trying not to think about tomorrow too much. Such first world problems I have.

Toodles
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment