Sunday 7 February 2016

Sunday Stuff

Another weekend nearly finished. I got some things completed, worked on others and started a new quilt, finally. I have only talked about starting it for a week or more now but its under construction even as we speak. (shut up I know I have gone on about it longer than that but let me have a delusion now and then)

I found the pattern on Pinterest and really liked it. Its going to be a donation quilt so I think it works. Its a modern looking pattern so it will appeal better than the typical old fashioned pattern.



I am very pleased with the look of it so far. I should be able to do another row of blocks tonight before bed then I will have the top half sewn. As I have some vacation time coming up I will be able to get it quilted, delivered and then move onto another one.

That has been my weekend. Teddy Bear and I went out for supper last night and other than that I have been at home puttering. Its what I like to do. I have promised myself the first couple of days of my vacation I am straightening out my craft room. The creative process is totally messy at times and I currently must have being REALLY CREATIVE.

I have a scrapbooking day with the No Cook Girls. Four of us scrapbook and one is coming along to just hang out with us. I need to order pictures for that. I am still obsessed with making granny squares so its rather busy at my house these days.

I am continuing on with my quest to sift through the detritus in this house and the garbage and recycling bags that go out to the bins are proof that I am doing it. I just wish all my efforts were visible to visitors. Sigh. I shall keep on keeping on until the battle is won.

Toddles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment