Sunday 27 September 2015

Getting Things Done

I have a lot of projects on the go and I have to admit that time is running out on me. I need to knuckle down and make good on my promises.  Best news ever is that today I made the last of the puppets for the Craft Sale in October. I finished right on schedule and have been patting myself on the back most of the afternoon.

I sewed up the top for another donation quilt yesterday. I ran errands in the morning and then got at the quilt top. The local fabric store was have a 50% off sale so I bolted over there and got four quilt batts and enough white material to finish the top. Today I washed up the backing material and now its ready to quilt.

Right after I finish the first donation quilt. A quilt for which I sewed the backing yesterday. There was a lot of sewing going on yesterday, my machine got a work out and a half for the first time in a long time!!. I got going on it while the backing for the second quilt had its bath and blow dry. I figure one weeks quilting and this one will be finished then a week to do the second one and they will be ready to be delivered to the people they were promised to.

So things are perking along quite nicely if you ignore the fact that a whole lot of yard work that should have been done was not. Shed doors were not finished and the last shed wall was not painted but hey at least something was getting done. There is a big to do list and I only seem to be chipping away at it. Not enough hours in the day for me.

So its gonna be a short post today. I have quilting to do and that gets first priority at the moment.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment