Thursday 10 September 2015

The Wee Girl

I think, like everyone. I have a list of heart felt wishes that I carry about with me. Some are for me and some are for people I know and love and some are for beings I don't personally know. Earlier this week one of these wishes was granted and she looks like this



This is the Wee Girl. The Pilot and The Teacher presented her to us and I know I am not the only one who is over the moon. Part of that being "over the moon" is because my wish for The Pilot to get the chance to be a Dad has been granted. I know he will be a just the best Daddy a little girl could want and if he had never got the chance it would have just been a sin and a shame. Busy and The Carpenter are getting to dote on yet another grandbaby, so right now, all is well with our world. We have the Tater Tot and now the Wee Girl, out family tree is growing.  I cannot wait to meet her and have a bit of a cuddle. I also have to say I love her name, can't share it here but I really like it. Good choice you people, its the sort of name that works no matter what age she will be.

I was going to paint my shed yesterday but for some reason it just seemed more important that I work on the quilt for the Wee Girl. I have the top finished and will start quilting it really soon.  I am not going to do that until the painting is finished. I really want my ugly brown shed painted before the snow comes again. Its been waiting to be completely painted for a couple of years now, so I need to get it done. I have all the stuff , there is no reason, besides being lazy, to not get it done.I want the shed painted and my bedroom finished this year. Two projects that have been hanging around waiting for me to get a burst of energy. I am chugging back the B12 so I have no more excuses. Paint brushes ahoy!!!

Love being on days off, as we all know because I go on and on about it none stop. Been having the best of times. Maybe not doing all the things I had thought I would get done but I am going here and there, spending time with friends, making baby stuff and doing projects. My kind of days.

Well I need to get my painting duds on and get my arse out the door. That shed will not paint itself. Yep going to become a veritable whirling dervish, right after one more cup of coffee or two.

Toodles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment