Sunday 26 July 2015

Nothing of any Importance to Say

Saw my doctor on Friday, he is very pleased with my leg. However he does not want to mess with the treatment that is working. So I will continue to go daily for dressing changes. My mistake was setting my hopes on things changing and they didn't. End result is that I am pouting, being all grown up and mature like I am. I have been going daily since February and the charm is long gone.

This Monday marks the return of working full time, which has me pouting cause I am all mature and reasonable. Its month end as well so I imagine I will be royally fed up by end of day tomorrow. I loved being at home. Stupid money, ruins everything.

Its hot out, I got very little done this weekend that I wanted to accomplish, I have a hot flash every other minute. . Every one of my friends had fun plans this weekend, going places,  but me. So I am being childish, miserable and in short, making my own self irritated. I hate when I get in a mood like this, Its so pointless but I can't seem to shift it.

I will blog again when I am fit for company.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment