Saturday 1 August 2015

Attitude Adjustment Completed

Ok I am fit for company once again. I had my pity party, I am over it and moving onto the hundred other things I need to focus on. I do this sort of thing every now and then, more often than I should, so its something I need to work on about myself. Add it to the "self improvement" list, and move on.

It the long weekend!! Three days off,  I have no plans, just putter around the house. No money makes making plans fairly easy. Stay home. Clean the kitchen, finish the quilt, start another quilt, work on puppets, work on New Baby's quilt, do some cooking for lunches next week,  watch tv, go get my dressing changed, do some mosaic tiling, I have lots to keep me busy should I care to do any of it. I STILL have not remade the beds since Birthday Twin and her granddaughter were here. I washed all the bedding I just never put it back. I, apparently, do not like to rush into anything.

I have two containers full of stuff that I brought back home from the NO COOK yard sale. Now I need to deal with where to put it, or deciding if I really need it or if it can go to the next yard sale. Currently on tub is in the kitchen and the other is in my car, they cannot stay where they are. Things need to move and change. Not having a place to put stuff is a very loud and clear indicator that one may have too much stuff, do you not agree?? I, apparently, know this but pay no attention to it.

So the Banker has officially moved in with her Sweet Baboo. Her house is sold and new people will be moving in. The two of them are off for a month's vacation so we will not see her at No Cook Friday until September some time. We will miss her. I cannot wait to see what she does to his trailer. She has excellent taste, and the energy to make it happen. It will be interesting to see what she does to it.

Well I have chores calling my name, I will get at them. I will be back, maybe with even some pictures to share. Have a lovely weekend.


Toodles
Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment