Monday 14 April 2014

The Silver Lining in the Snow Storm

So as I mentioned in the last post I spent the weekend quilting. As a result look what I managed to get finished:


Yep its all done and ready to be delivered back to its owner. I so enjoyed working on it, bringing it to life and fulfilling its purpose. So I am both happy and sad that its finished. However I can now move onto another quilt and this one can be put to use instead of living its live in a plastic bag, unfinished.

So I spent the day, puttering about and waiting on the gas fitter that did not show up. Sigh. I really don't know why I am surprised, its seldom that my plans go exactly the way I think they should. Oh well maybe he will show up tomorrow. I can always hope. I do have errands tomorrow so that just adds to the possibility that yes he will show up.

Wednesday I am hoping to get my entry way painted. The Banker has me penciled in for that day so I am pretty sure stuff will happen. She is very organized. I am going to go get the paint tomorrow, its one of the errands I have to do.

Not much else to say today. I maybe more informative tomorrow. For now I am headed to bed and to sleep.

Toodles,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment