Sunday 13 April 2014

Is It Ever Gonna Stop????


Woke up Saturday morning to this!! My car was totally covered but I had all ready been to Walmart for catfood and litter before I thought to take a picture. This was all bare on Friday. ALL BARE!!! Well mostly anyway, the sidewalks were clear as was the streets. Flower beds and the majority of the lawns/ Now its coated in the white stuff again. Blargh!!! I just slipped and slide my way to Walmart, Tim Horton's and then home again. Not to leave again for the rest of the weekend.



I spent my weekend quilting. Quilting, washing sheets, doing dishes and watching tv. All that heavy wet snow out there kept me in the house. The up side is I am almost finished the quilt, I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff stored on my DVR and all three beds in my house will have clean sheets by the end of the day.

I am at the beginning of  a week off and that makes me as happy as a wiggly puppy. I am hoping to get my entry way painted. Then I have a long list of stuff to do that will not all get done but even if I get a few of them stroked off it will be a good thing. I will take pictures and share along the way.

Tomorrow the nice gas fitter man is coming to disconnect the dryer in the basement that has not been used in I have no idea how long. I can get it out of there and maybe put some shelves where it sits. Its taking up some prime real estate in the basement and believe me, prime real estate is hard to find in that basement of mine.

So not much happening here, just quilting until my fingers are numb and lots of tv watching. I see nothing changing for the evening just more of the same.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment