Sunday 23 March 2014

Random Sunday Stuff

I think I have mentioned it before but I love Sunday morning. I love the full bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, coffee breakfast, I like the slow, no pressure pace of the morning, the no alarm clock and just the easiness of it all.

Having fun relearning the stove. I find I am forgetting that this one has more temperature choices than High. I not longer have to burn stuff. Its taking some adjusting.

I thought the Nurse and the Entertainer were coming this weekend. Miscommunication. They arrive next weekend. So I had to reshuffle my list of things I was planning to do and I actually went to Walmart yesterday afternoon

I hate going to Walmart on a Saturday afternoon. Six times circling the parking lot to find a space that was still in the same time zone as the store. People who think they are the only ones in the store and no one needs to get around them. Long lines at the tills. It all just adds up to make me cranky.

Getting rather tired of the hormones flaring up making me I tend to be weepy about any little thing. Its not that I am genuinely upset its just I am super quick to puddle up over the darnedest things. Its annoying. Can't get through reading facebook with out several kleenex. Yeesh

I always think I am going to go out and do stuff on Sunday but the reality of it is I prefer to stay home and putter about the house. I am a relaxed lump on Sundays, and I like it.

O plan to spend the rest of the day quilting and watching tv.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Toddles,
Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment