Thursday 3 October 2013

I Am Still Here

Poor sad, neglected little blog. I have been ignoring you of late. Seems there are not enough hours in the day for me to be day dreaming, ignoring housework and not doing what I should be doing. Well actually I have been busy, purging, recovering pillows and working on my Ireland pictures. I am in the process of ordering prints and its taking an age. That's what you get when you run amok with the camera. I do not care, I have had my wonderful trip and I am determined to have the pictures to remember it by. So slowly and steadily I am sending them off to be printed out and I will have a delightful time sorting them out, making albums and scrap-booking some.

I purged out two big boxes and a garbage bag of stuff out of the dining room and kitchen, sadly without really trying too hard. It all went off to the Canadian Diabetes Association today. Sadly, as always with my efforts to purge, the results are not visible to any eye but my own. Ah well, I have started now I need to continue on. There is a gold mine of purging to be done in this house. I think one room at a time and I shall start upstairs. I should pick one night a week and make that my goal. My weekends are not long enough.

I have puppets to finish for the craft sale in October, quilts to be done and delivered before Christmas, knitting and painting to be done. So much on the list and yet I opt to spend my weekends out and about instead of being at home. It will all get done, it will all work out and I will be all the happier for it. I love to have lots of things to do and lots of plans with friends.

This weekend I hope to get some yard work done. I plan to change the bed of day lilies  into a hosta bed. This means I need to make a date with my shovel. I also have a dead dogwood bush that needs to be dug out so it can be replaced next spring. Sunday is earmarked for these jobs. I am going to help do some tiling in Teddy Bear's bathroom on Saturday. What time is left over from that will be spent on groceries, errands and house cleaning. The shed needs to be finished painting, mosaic stars to be created, and the list goes on and on. AND yes I know I have nattered on about this before but if I do not keep repeating it now and then I will not keep all the projects first and foremost in my mind. I shall see something shiny and be off on another tangent.

I have plans for the creation of some little things for the new little farmer boy in the family. I am making a trip in early November to make his acquaintance and I cannot wait. This special little man, I have been waiting and praying for for a long time. I am tickled pink to know he is part of the family and I cannot wait to get my hands on him. I have several things in mind and I have also realized that I need to make his loot bag for Christmas. Little Man needs to have a place to put his stocking stuffers.

So as you can see I am alive, spinning in circles as I usually do, thousands of plans and projects to be done and not enough time or ambition to do them all. In other words situation normal.

I shall be back soon. I will keep you posted as to the progress. I trust all is well with you.

Toodles,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment