Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Fish and Chips Have Come Home to Roost.

So after waltzing all over Ireland and indulging in fish and chips, scones and bacon, (oh my the bacon), Guinness and wine with supper. I stepped on the dreaded scales the other morning. Crappity crap crap. Apparently I brought more home with me than just Irish knick knacks. Those yummy chips and fish have come home to roost all right, right on my butt, thighs, belly and anywhere else they could cling. I willingly undid all the good I did before I left and am back to square one. (Sigh). There is something innately wrong with the fact the pounds go on so much faster and easier than they come off. Time to get back to working on this again. Walking, eating healthy and generally starting from ground zero and heading up again. Oh bother.

I would like to say I regret it all but I don't. I loved every single mouthful and enjoyed myself to the full. Ireland was a dream come true and I made the most of my time there. I will now slide back into my routine again, battling this weight thing, ah yes the fight of a life time. Go me!!

Next week I will get back to the walking track, I have not been there for a long time and it really is the best thing for me. I can actually do it. I don't like it but I can do it.

Right now, I am going to go play on Pinterest!!

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment