Thursday 18 October 2012

This and That

Its Thursday and I don't have much to say for myself. Just finished talking to Mamabug and all is well with her. Ladybug was squealing in the background while we talked. She has the best squeal!! Loud and proud like my oldest niece used to do. Makes me smile to hear it all. Best news ever Doodlebug is still there, growing bigger and stronger everyday!! Due date has changed but that is ok, everyday baby is where baby is supposed to be is a miracle. I am so happy for them. When you want a family so much and you are able to care for them, you should be able to have them.

Best Friend is coming for the weekend. She will not get her until the afternoon on Saturday and she will be headed back on Monday so its gonna be a flying visit. She is bringing another friend with her so that is the reason for the short visit. I don't care, its going to be nice to see her. I am going to drag her to the Big Craft sale here in town this weekend. Other than that we have no real plans.

I have been busy creating more of those nifty little numbers shown in my last post. I cannot believe that I am making these, but hey, its money coming in and its not illegal so I am up for it. I also have another order for some puppets, I was contacted by a teacher to make some for a reading program she is getting together. I cannot tell you how much I love the fact that my puppets help children to learn to love books. Warms the cockles of my heart. I need to get at making them as well. They are on the "to do" list for next week.

I have the top completed for my Christmas table runner. I just need to get it quilted. I will post a picture once I have it finished. I have lots of other projects that I need to get at but then I think we have heard this before. Its the same old song and dance around here. I always have projects to do and it makes me happy. I love to be busy and create stuff.

I have another secret project that I am working on that I will share with you next month. I want to be finished it before I spill the beans totally about what I am working on. This way I can share the success and gloss over the failure (that is not gonna happen)

Right now I am mostly putting off going into my Tupperware cupboard. I need something out of there and I dread the thoughts of going to look for it. My Tupperware cupboard is the kind that when you slide the door open a zillion pieces of plastic launch themselves at your head and try and take you out!! Its evil. Not only to you have to dodge the avalanche of death when you open it, you have to try and stuff all the crap back into the cupboard when you are finished. AND IT NEVER ALL FITS!! It's on my list of things to purge but since it scares me I have not done it yet.

Well I cannot put it off any longer. I am going in. Pray for me, I may not make it back!!

Toodles,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment